Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy "mini" Birthday Aubrey!

 Today my baby girl is three months old! I cannot believe how quickly the time has flown by. With each passing day I am amazed by her even more. She's talking up a storm and moving around a little bit more each day. Her favorite words now are agoo, goop, ahh, and hi. She actually started immitating today too! Grandma was the first to notice while they were playing together. She has accomplished grabbing her toys and putting everything in her mouth. Her hands are her favorite thing to nibble on. She loves having her feet and her tummy kissed and tickled. She gets the biggest gummy smile on her face that is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. She is perfect and her daddy and I love her more than words. Our precious baby girl is growing up!



No comments:

Post a Comment