Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling....

Monday was a big day for Aubrey!! We started out the day just as we typically do. She ate breakfast with her mommy and then decided after sleeping through the night it was time to play! I laid her down on her activity mat on the living room floor and let her go to work with her toys. I walked into the kitchen to start working on preparing my lunch for later in the day. There is no telling when Aubrey would give me another free second to get some things done. Even though I'm not on the floor with her, I still continue to talk to her and keep an eye on her from the open kitchen. I happened to look up just at the right time when all of a sudden she rolled over! She propped herself up on her elbows and looked up at me with the biggest smile on her face. Oh she was so proud of herself and I was ecstatic! I quickly yelled for my mom to come and see. Both my parents and brother came running. Oh she loved the attention!!! We were all so incredibly proud of her!


Tomorrow we are finally getting our camcorder in the mail. I feel like we've missed out on so much, but we are going to make up for lost time! I'm not sure if I can post videos on here, but I'll do my best to figure it out. If so, you'll soon she Aubrey in action!!

No comments:

Post a Comment