Tuesday, February 16, 2010

No News Is Good News...

Bryan and I had our second to last doctors appointment this morning. We were so excited going in this morning to hear the latest on Aubrey's arrival. However, Baby Aubrey has basically decided she is quite comfy in mommy's tummy and doesn't feel there is any rush to come out into the real world. Dr. Gerber only wished she had a great health reason that would require inducing me. She knows just how ready I am to have this little girl.

Yesterday we had a Mega Mommies photo shoot at the gym with Bryan and Tyron. We had a blast! We are working on getting a poster up in the gym to inform everyone of the blog site and intrigue their interest enough to follow. I'll be posting some of the photos on the blog hopefully tonight or maybe tomorrow. Some are quite amusing!!

Ok guys, time for me to nudge Aubrey along a little. I'm headed to the gym to walk on the treadmill for as long as my poor little feet can support this extra weight. Then I'll be back on here to update photos and finish all my last minute to do's for Mega Fitness, Knockout Bootcamps, and Mega Mommies. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment