Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Uncooperative Body Parts...

This morning was day three of my workout with Tyron. Today we did six exercises, each for 50 seconds with 10 seconds of rest. We repeated the entire circuit four times. This time I made it through...barely! Toward the end I was struggling to make my body do what my mind was telling it to. I told Tyron I was frustrated because I've always been able to do whatever he told me to do. Today I was literally telling my leg to move and I couldn't lift it. Tyron thought this was quite entertaining! He was also very encouraging though. He promised it wouldn't be long before I could do everything I used to be able to do along with all the new exercises he's throwing at me, which I absolutely love by the way!


Last Thursday we took measurements and I weighed in. Tyron is holding me accountable and checking my progress every two weeks. Bryan and I also took some photographs, but they turned out just horrible. We are going to try again this weekend. I'll post the photos and second week of measurements asap.


Aubrey has been a very special part of our lives for eight weeks today. During our play time this morning before working out I took a few quick photos of Aubrey. I also took a few this afternoon in a new non spit up on outfit. She's getting so big! Hope you enjoy the photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment